European Coating Show 2019
Meet us at Europe´s leading Conference on Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants and Construction Chemicals from 19 to 21 March 2019 in Nuremberg.
Interested in experiments and numerical analysis about porous mineral systems?
Listen to the lecture by Anne Lebhardt who shares her knowledge about her research:
"Reactive transport in porous mineral systems – experiments and numerical analytics"
Tuesday, 19 March 2019, 11:30-12:00
Presentation of a model approach for the mathematical description of the functionalization of cement-bound materials by means of organosilicon compounds (silanes) at pore level. Based on experimental and computer-chemical investigations. Objective: To elucidate the processes during hydrophobization and to predict the behaviour of different silanes and silane concentrations under changing boundary conditions.
Do you want to talk about the latest innovations on construction chemicals?
Watch Prof. Dr. Andreas Gerdes moderating the Session 20: construction chemicals II on Tuesday, 13:30-17:00h. Visit the following sessions:
- Biopolymers as novel accelerator in alumina cemen
Alexander Engbert, TU Munich, DE
- Lithium carbonate alternatives for fast curing dry mix applications
Dr. Olaf Hetche, IMCD DE
- Effects of oleochemical hydrophobing agents on plasters – resultsof a long-term field study
Gabriel Kehren, Peter Greven, DE
- New water-borne roof water-proofing coatings meeting CE marking certification requirements>
Dr Jouko Vyörykkä, Dow Europe, CH
- Sodium aluminate to reduce the content of lithium salts in building chemistry applications
Andreas Eisenreich, Imerys, FR
- Influence of different types of cellulose ethers and cements on cement-based tile adhesive
Melike Sucu, Cimsa, TR
Further information: European Coating Show 2019